You have not selected any Course!
Do you know what makes
most of the Indian students when they opt for study abroad? It’s English. Yes!
You heard it right. Even the top-ranked student of the school afraid of
speaking English openly, but eventually, he was the one who wrote the most
beautiful English in the essay competition.
Do you know what makes most of the Indian students when they opt for study abroad? It’s English. Yes! You heard it right. Even the top-ranked student of the school afraid of speaking English openly, but eventually, he was the one who wrote the most beautiful English in the essay competition. This happens because of lack of confidence. Most students feel shy to speak English because they think that their inappropriate English accent will become a ridiculous thing to the listeners. This is the main reasons why the academic scholars fear to grab the alluring opportunity to study abroad.
Another more fearful reason than English is local language. It would be really a challenging situation when a student manages to speak English but comes to know that a little percentage of the entire natives of the country know English. This is why Indian aspirants want to study in one of the best universities in Ireland. Do you want to know why? Let’s know the facts why Ireland is an ideal place for the students who want to go abroad for their higher education.
•You don’t need to know lingo
Although Irish is recognized as the first language of Ireland, only 36% of the total Irish population knows Irish and speaks less than 10%. On the other hand, more than 90% of the Irish population speaks English. It is really an alluring offer or students.
Although at first, you may have some difficulties because their Irish English that is mixed with an Irish accent, but soon you get used to. Studying and living in Ireland is a great way to improve your speaking and learning ability in English.
•Get a post-study visa:
One of the major difficulties, while people study abroad, is getting a visa in time. On the other hand, Study abroad Ireland is not that much of problematic because you will get post study visa easily. This makes easier for students to look job after accomplishing their studies in Irelands. In addition, the Irish government extends the “stay back option” to two years from one year for non-EU/EEA students who are studying level 9, or the post graduation.
Ireland contributes at least 7 top international universities if look for top 50 universities in the world. Trinity College Dublin has already enlisted its name to the top of the universities across the world. Other best Irelands colleges are University College Dublin and the National University of Ireland. Also study in Ireland costs less than any of the EU universities.
•Amazing culture and lifestyle of Ireland:
Ireland is one of those few places of the world that are rich in beautiful landscape and green nature. Apart from the natural beauty, the energetic lifestyle attracts the most.
Ireland is the most soothing place in the Northern part of Europe; also, universities in Ireland and these are the main reasons why most Indian students look for Ireland universities. Chose your university soon.